The Volunteer Coordination team works to provide the best possible support to Youth4Climate’s volunteer teams, ensuring empowerment and inspiration through all aspects of our climate work.
What We’re Working On:
- Meeting with incoming volunteers
- Developing a clear and easy process for volunteers to get involved with our teams
- Diversifying our outreach across all communities
What Volunteers Do:
- Perform outreach to our existing volunteers
- Help plan/facilitate weekly Thursday calls
- Collaborating across all teams to ensure proper representation and dedication
Volunteer Coordination recently planned/facilitated two consecutive Thursday calls, each extremely rewarding! We also have made great developments on our work to welcome volunteers from all across San Diego (and beyond!).
We all have adorable pets!
How To Get Involved:
The Volunteer Coordination Team meets weekly on Wednesdays at 5 PM PST. To get involved, fill out SD350’s Volunteer Interest Form and tick “Y4C Volunteer Coordination” under the Youth4Climate volunteer team section. You can also contact Lexi Rueff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!