Step 1. How to Start and Run an Environmental Club
Step 2. What’s Meaningful to You?
- California Collaborative for Climate Change Solutions
- Designing Energy Solutions by Hal Harvey (on Amazon: click here)
- Drawdown – Climate solutions to draw down greenhouse gases
- The Solutions Project – Elevating feminine leadership and frontline leaders of color who are working to make 100% clean energy a reality in their communities
- IPCC Report (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)
- Video: Learn about the moral, spiritual, and ethical implications of how we’ve interacted in the past and how we need to change in the future.
- Blank Form: What’s Meaningful to You
Step 4. How to Plan Successful Events
Step 5. Learn About Campaign Tactics
Step 6. Individual Actions Make a Difference
- Being the Change: Live Well and Spark a Climate Revolution by Peter Kalmus (click here)
- Carbon Footprint: Food Calculator
- Carbon Footprint: Household Calculator